Aa part of our core mission to provide cultural awareness, empowerment, voice and representation for the Asian Pacific Americans in Media, ACMA provides the following programs throughout the year:
- Asian Voices TV Show – An award winning, nationally broadcast television series that spotlights the Asian American experience, including inspiring people, community organizations and cultural events.
- Kimchi Pasta Movie – The first of a series of films exploring the Asian American experience. Kimchi Pasta focuses on the self-identity and cultural issues that many adopted Korean American children face.
- Asian Pacific Community Connection Directory Listings Website – A free online directory that promotes Asian Pacific American businesses and cultural events calendar.
- TAKEONE Digital Media Internship Program – Providing free hands on educational training for learning media production and digital marketing skills for our underserved Asian Pacific American youth.
- Annual Drive, Dine & Wine Fundraising Golf Tournament – ACMA’s signature fundraising event that encourages all communities to participate and support our mission.
- Annual Holiday Event – ACMA’s fundraising event where we recap the years accomplishments and announce the plans for new projects in the new year.
- Business and Media Seminar Empowering Women and Youth – An interactive live platform for sharing inspiring success stories of Asian women in media who have had to overcome gender inequality, cultural barriers and even racial issues.