Monterey Financial Services was founded in 1989 in an effort to create a consumer finance company that would be able to provide comprehensive financial solutions to consumer retailers across multiple industries through the delivery of three complimentary services: consumer receivables financing, loan servicing, and delinquent debt collections. By focusing on these three areas, Monterey Financial Services has become a one-stop shop for retailers and retail creditors with varying finance and servicing needs. For more information, visit http://www.montereyfinancial.com/montfin/
Hole in One Sponsor
East Meets West Distinctive Properties is a real estate brokerage and consultancy firm founded by Paulina Rassavong & Associates serving residential and commercial real estate industry throughout Southern California. Visit http://eastmeetswestdistinctiveproperties.com/ for details.
Cathlyn’s Korean Kitchen is the first and only Korean TV cooking show in English in the US, hosted and produced by a Korean chef Cathlyn Choi, with four season series broadcasted on national PBS. Produced by Carma Media & Entertainment this cultural and entertaining cooking program showcases delicious, nutritious and easy to make traditional and fusion Korean cuisines. Visit www.cathlynskoreankitchen.tv for details
The DANA STEIN EVERYDAY FURS collection has quickly found popularity and is currently available at over 300 fine stores across the USA, Canada and Mexico. Clients love her fun and fashionable fur that is light-weight, glamorous, sexy and well-priced. Additionally, Dana personally sells her designs directly to her clients via private charity events, fashion shows, country club events and trunk shows all over Southern California and beyond. To learn more about Dana Stein collection visit http://www.danasteinonline.com/
Dandelion Global, LLC is a global resource management-consulting working with companies to build valuable businesses in Asia. We help clients understand their markets, compete more effectively, and grow into new areas of opportunity in Asia. We provide comprehensive, customized solutions to operational and security challenges abroad, assisting our clients with the business of doing business overseas. Essentially, we are your one-stop-shop for global logistical services that is highly cost-effective, allowing you to focus your time and resources on your core business. Visit http://dandelion-global.com for details
At Divine Botanics our motto is simple, “Bringing the Best of Nature”, to provide products that help you in your daily lives get over the stress, with the best natural and organic products. We have made a promise of giving our customers a chance to enjoy nature, relax, detoxify, de-stress, and elevate their mood. With this promise we bring to you our first product “Divine Botanics Bath Bombs”. Visit http://divinebotanics.com/ for information on our products.
Elliston Vineyards is a thriving winery and event space operated by Donna Awtrey and her sons, Mark and David. Tucked away in the hills of Sunol, the property with its historic stone mansion, lush grounds, and secluded Terrace Room offers a unique and picturesque atmosphere that is sure to provide an enjoyable and memorable experience for any occasion. The Elliston Mansion and property is open to visitors and wine tasting on the weekends. For more information visit www.elliston.com
Hawaii Kai was founded in 2003 by Kent Clampitt a visionary entrepreneur and engineer, was vacationing on Molokai with his wife Peggy, and they experienced first-hand the outstanding taste and purity of these superlative sea salts. Hawaii Kai seasalts known for their quality and purity are harvested from the pristine waters of Molokai, containing only 81% sodium chloride. The remaining 19% was comprised of some 80 natural elements, electrolytes, and trace minerals that imparted the salt’s exceptional taste qualities. Hawaii Kai’s mission is to produce an incomparable suite of ocean-based products, bringing to the world the essence of the source. Visit www.hawaiikaico.com for more information on our product line.
With over 80 products, Majestic Pure is a California based brand with a vision to provide pure and natural botanical oils and safe yet effective botanical cosmetics and hi-tech cosmeceuticals. Our product line is developed by focusing on using finest natural and hi-tech ingredients in their formulations. For information visit www.majesticpure.com